Among other firsts this week, I made my first Mathematica document. I paid $49 for the classroom version of Wolfram Research‘s powerful software, hoping to do a better job creating visualizations for my precalc class. Those will come, but as it turns out, the program is the math/text editor that I’ve been searching for. I started learning the software on Thursday night, and this morning, it took 15 minutes to make this simple homework document. Nothing groundbreaking, but design matters, and I’m happy to have found this tool. Excited to work on the content now. Font and heading formats are from built-in, keyboard-shortcut-enabled defaults.
Alright, that was worth 49 bucks.